Welcome to “Spinning Back Clique,” MMA Junkie’s weekly show that takes a spin through the biggest topics in mixed martial arts. This week, Simon Head hosts with George Garcia, Brian Garcia and Danny Segura. Let’s get to it!
- Colby Covington is back in the win column. We take a look at his callouts.
- What’s next for Donald Cerrone? Does retirement loom?
- Khamzat Chimaev needed just 17 seconds for his third win in 66 days. What’s his next best move?
- What’s our favorite non-title fight coming up at “Fight Island”?
- What happens in the UFC 253 main event?