- Anti-bacterial treated Polyester has heavy-duty microfibers that make the Patent Pending MMA Shorts breathable and wicks away sweat
- T-3 stitching promises an unbreakable product that could last you a career
- New and improved Quick-EZ Hook-and-Loop closure with drawstrings allows for easy application, comfy fit and a zero-slip-grip
- New innovative Silicon Printing makes the fabric stick to you like a second skin while being breathable
- Micro-stretch panels ventilates moisture and micro-manages every intricate body movement
Details: Aesthetically pleasing, superior in quality, and feels good against the skin. RDX’s latest line of Patent Pending shorts are engineered for utility! Polyester build with heavy-duty microfibers keep the skin fresh and dry while innovative ‘Silicon Printing’ on the inner-rear creates traction between the body and the fabric, sleekly aligning them against your body for efficient movement. MMA, Muay-Thai kickboxing, grappling or Jiu-Jitsu – these shorts will bring out the PRO attitude wherever you go. The mid-shorts design also exhibits 4-way stretch fabric that is anti-microbial treated, and breathable. Anatomic cut on either side increases range of motion, while inner strip waistband and interlocking drawstrings give promise a solid fit. Lycra stretch flex panel in the crotch area aids with stretching and flexibility, ensuring max breathability. Hook-and-Loop closure double-reinforced and allows for a perfect fit.