Blade: Carbon steel, heat tempered. Edge: Razor sharp. Hamon (Tempered line): Distinct real Hamon created by fully hand polishing. Hi (Blood groove): Long Hi on each side. Tsuka (Handle): Genuine Ray Skin wrapped with Japanese cotton Ito & ornamented with Menuki (ornament). Saya: Black piano lacquered wood tied with black Japanese cotton Sageo. Tang: Full tang, signed with unique number. Tsuba: Raijin tsuba. Other Fittings: Brass. Condition: Brand new & can be fully disassembled and assembled Blade Length (with Habaki): 28.5" Blade Length (without Habaki): 27.3" Handle Length: 11.0" Overall Length: 40.9" Sword Weight (with Saya): 2.76 lbs. Sword Weight (without Saya): 2.27 lbs. Package weight: 6 lbs.
- 1045 fully handmade quality Japanese samurai katana sword
- Aeolus tsuba, full tang, sharp edge, and functional
- Approx. 28.5" blade 11" handlle & overall 40.9"
- Wooden handle wrapped with ray skin & black cotton cord with menu Ki
- Black piano lacquered wood tied with black Japanese cotton sageo