Live Chat: UFC 200 main event, UFC 197 recap and more Video Update
what is a guard in mma
Tyron Woodley Responds To Nick Diaz: He Can Fight For ‘Non-Plastic’ Belt
In karate as in any other sport there are some things that you don’t like to train or do in your training. Every one of these things that you don’t like will tend to affect the not only the way you feel but your training and performance in negative ways.
It’s never the things you don’t like that are the most important in your training. The reason I say that is because karate students need to see or know what the whole picture is all about first.
Students tend to concentrate on what they are doing at a certain time versus concentrating on the whole picture or goals.
These are the steps involved in overcoming any and all things that you don’t like:
1. They need to have a vision, goal or objective they want to achieve within a certain time frame first.
2. Once you know what the vision or goal is then you must work the steps backwards to present day. Look and know what you will need to do, practice and learn in order to accomplish whatever you want.
3. Once you’ve done the above then you need to lay out a step by step plan in order to achieve your desired goal or vision.
4. Then you just need to focus on the goal or vision.
5. When you encounter the things you don’t like then you just have to focus on the goal or vision and realize that what you don’t like is important in the process for you to achieve your desired outcome. Once you know this it becomes very easy to get through the tough parts and get over the things you don’t like fast.
You just have to have the goal, vision or outcome that you want to achieve first. Then realize all the steps you have to do to accomplish what you want. Then you just have to get through all the things you don’t like because it’s part of the overall process for you to get the ultimate results that you want.
best place to buy mma equipment