Thursday’s edition of MMA Junkie Radio with hosts “Gorgeous” George and “Goze” is here!
On Episode No. 3,048 of the podcast, the fellas dive into the latest MMA news and notes.
- ESPN’s Stephen A. Smith fired off a big “I told ya so” to the collective MMA world over Donald Cerrone. Was he right?
- Dana White said he’s not confident Khabib Nurmagomedov and Tony Ferguson will fight in 2020. Is that the tact he should be taking?
- What’s the difference between boxers and fighters, and how does that tie into MMA?
- Kevin Lee’s injury has him shooting for a six-month recovery. Why is he in such a rush during the pandemic?
- White’s got a contest that will allow a fan to matchmake a fight. Is that dangerous?
Stream or download this and all episodes of MMA Junkie Radio over at OmnyStudio, or check it out above. You can also catch it on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, and more. A new episode of the podcast is released every Monday and Thursday.