Check out the latest breaking UFC NEWS
Welcome to “Spinning Back Clique,” MMA Junkie’s weekly show that takes a spin through the biggest topics in mixed martial arts. In this week’s episode, John Morgan, “Gorgeous” George and “Goze” break down the Jon Jones–Israel Adesanya rivalry, UFC 246’s two title fights in Houston, what’s next for Michael Page in Bellator and more.
- Jon Jones said he’s done talking about Israel Adesanya. But then he went right back to talking about him. So is Adesanya, the UFC’s middleweight champion, in light heavyweight champ Jones’ head?
- We’ve got two UFC title fights set for February in Houston. Who’s more likely to lose? Jon Jones against challenger Dominick Reyes, or women’s flyweight champ Valentina Shevchenko against challenger Katlyn Chookagian?
- What should be next for Michael Page in Bellator after his first-round knockout win over another unheralded opponent?
- Floyd Mayweather said he’s coming out of retirement – and is going to be in business with UFC president Dana White. So what’s it going to be?
- During Thanksgiving week, what are we thankful for in the world of MMA?
For answers to all of those questions, watch Episode 4 of “Spinning Back Clique” in the video above.
News | MMA Junkie