UNCASVILLE, Conn. – MMA Junkie is on scene and reporting live from Thursday’s official Bellator 256 fighter weigh-ins.
The weigh-ins take place at Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Conn. The same venue hosts Friday’s event, which has a main card on Showtime following prelims on MMA Junkie.
Among those weighing in are heavyweight champion and former light heavyweight champ Ryan Bader (27-6 MMA, 5-1 BMMA) and Lyoto Machida (26-10 MMA, 2-2 BMMA), who meet in a rematch in the main event. That fight also is a quarterfinal bout in Bellator’s light heavyweight tournament.
The full Bellator 256 weigh-in results include:
MAIN CARD (Showtime, 9 p.m. ET)
- Ryan Bader (205) vs. Lyoto Machida (204.6) – light heavyweight tournament quarterfinal
- Liz Carmouche (125.4) vs. Vanessa Porto ()
- Adam Borics (145.8) vs. Jeremy Kennedy ()
- Olivia Parker (145.4) vs. Cat Zingano (145.2)
- Dan Moret () vs. Goiti Yamauchi (155.8)
PRELIMINARY CARD (MMA Junkie, 6 p.m. ET)
- Tony Johnson (185.2) vs. Dalton Rosta (185.5)
- Jessica Borga (145.2) vs. Talita Nogueira (146)
- Cass Bell (135.6) vs. Jornel Lugo (135)
- Nathan Ghareeb (143.8) vs. Cody Law (145.2)
- Jaylon Bates (136) vs. Jeffrey Glossner ()
- Nainoa Dung (155.9) vs. Izzy William (156)
- Diana Avsaragova (125.8) vs. Tara Graff (125.2)
- John Douma () vs. Will Smith (134.6)