The poster for the UFC’s Oct. 3 event has been released – and a sunset is prominently featured.
The trend continues. The poster keeps with the “Fight Island” theme, in which tropical scenes and floral patterns have been the UFC design team’s go-to elements in for the themed events.
Moraes (23-6-1 MMA, 5-2 UFC) vs. Sandhagen (12-2 MMA, 5-1 UFC) serves as the event’s headliner. The event is the promotion’s third of five cards featured as part of its second stretch at Flash Forum on Yas Island, Abu Dhabi.
Check out the UFC’s poster for the Oct. 3 event below:
These next two weeks 🤩#InAbuDhabi | @VisitAbuDhabi ] pic.twitter.com/xo7V4WaP5m
— UFC (@ufc) September 24, 2020
With the addition, the UFC’s Oct. 10 lineup now includes:
- Marlon Moraes vs. Cory Sandhagen
- Edson Barboza vs. Sodiq Yusuff
- Dricus Du Plessis vs. Markus Perez
- Seungwoo Choi vs. Youssef Zalal
- Ben Rothwell vs. Marcin Tybura
- Thomas Almeida vs. Alejandro Perez
- Tracy Cortez vs. Bea Malecki
- Chris Daukaus vs. Rodrigo Nascimento
- Tom Aspinall vs. Serghei Spivac
- Ali Alqaisi vs. Tony Kelley
- Giga Chikadze vs. Omar Morales
- Bruno Silva vs. Tagir Ulanbekov
The Blue Corner is MMA Junkie’s blog space. We don’t take it overly serious, and neither should you. If you come complaining to us that something you read here is not hard-hitting news, expect to have the previous sentence repeated in ALL CAPS.